Sunday, January 11, 2009

I just hiked some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere, ever.
Unfortunately I still don´t have a camera, so you´ll just have to google Torres del Paine to see the fit-for-post-card pictures. But ya, it was amazing, but I didn´t have any friends to hike with. Actually I met this guy and we were going to go together, but he had bought a bus ticket for a different time than I, so we were supposed to meet, but then I went to the wrong camp and we never met up, so then I didn´t have any friends to camp with and I didn´t really bring enough food, so I had to eat bread and dried fruit, and I tried to throw my bag across a river, but I slipped right before the third heave, so it fell in the water, but luckily my Ipod and passport stayed dry and then it was cold cause my stuff was wet and I couldn´t sleep and I was feeling sorry for myyyself, and then I met these 2 Spaniards and 2 French youths who were really friendly and nice and then everything was Okay, and now I´m going to the tip of South America, Tierres del Fuego tomorrow.

I think I left out some stylistic flare, but that´s a summary.

2 comments:

alicia said...

Any updates? What are your Mardi Gras plans?

Cary said...

fyi---- NEW DAFT PUNK ALBUM COMING OUT BY SUMMER!!